Kaleidoscope Rain Wands
The Kaleidoscope Rain Wand is the perfect tool for watering anything while efficiently saving on water. The nine patterns vary from a fine mist setting for seedlings to the shower setting for mature plants and flowers.
The Kaleidoscope is equipped with a squeeze lever shut-off valve. Simply squeeze the lever to water and release the lever to stop watering while moving from one plant to the next. No more wasting water while moving from one plant to the next. With the bright color options, it will no longer be lost in your lawn.
The Kaleidoscope is available in 16 inch with four enticing color options: red, green, blue and berry or 30 inch is available in six vibrant colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry; Lifetime guarantee to the consumer. Your Kaleidoscope Rain Wand can be color coordinated with Dramm’s ColorStorm Premium Rubber Hose.
- The perfect tool for watering anything while efficiently saving on water
- The nine water patterns include: Stream, Shower, Center, Rain, Cone, Angle, Mist, Flat, and Fan
- Create a variable spray–from a fine mist for seedlings, to a shower setting for mature plants
- Seven patterns include: Sweeper, Jet, Shower, Mist, Flood, Cone and Flat
- Equipped with a lever activated valve
- Simply squeeze the lever to water and release to stop while moving from plant to plant
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee to the consumer
- Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths in a variety of irresistible colors
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, WI – The Dramm Corporation, a leading manufacturer of high-quality watering tools, announces one employee celebrating 40 years of employment at Dramm and two employees retiring. The Dramm family congratulates Theresa Krejarek on her 40thanniversary at the Dramm Corporation! Theresa serves asread more...
Give up gardening? No way! Today’s seniors are active. Even though their living environment may be smaller, it doesn’t mean forgoing healthy hobbies like gardening.read more...
Are you attending the Chicago Flower & Garden Show at Navy Pier March 21 and/or March 24?! If so come check out Dramm’s Educational Talks!read more...
With a little care in preparing for winter, your tools will be ready when Spring arrives!read more...