Kaleidoscope Rain Wands
The Kaleidoscope Rain Wand is the perfect tool for watering anything while efficiently saving on water. The nine patterns vary from a fine mist setting for seedlings to the shower setting for mature plants and flowers.
The Kaleidoscope is equipped with a squeeze lever shut-off valve. Simply squeeze the lever to water and release the lever to stop watering while moving from one plant to the next. No more wasting water while moving from one plant to the next. With the bright color options, it will no longer be lost in your lawn.
The Kaleidoscope is available in 16 inch with four enticing color options: red, green, blue and berry or 30 inch is available in six vibrant colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry; Lifetime guarantee to the consumer. Your Kaleidoscope Rain Wand can be color coordinated with Dramm’s ColorStorm Premium Rubber Hose.
- The perfect tool for watering anything while efficiently saving on water
- The nine water patterns include: Stream, Shower, Center, Rain, Cone, Angle, Mist, Flat, and Fan
- Create a variable spray–from a fine mist for seedlings, to a shower setting for mature plants
- Seven patterns include: Sweeper, Jet, Shower, Mist, Flood, Cone and Flat
- Equipped with a lever activated valve
- Simply squeeze the lever to water and release to stop while moving from plant to plant
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee to the consumer
- Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths in a variety of irresistible colors
“How-To” Gardening Tips
- read more...
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
By: Kurt Dramm Organic food purchases now exceed $50 billion dollars. In 2010, organic food sales totaled almost 23 billion. Each year, organic food demand increases at an increase of 5% to 12%, with an average of 9% increase per year.* This demand has been driven by women and men shopping for clean, healthy, […]read more...
With many of us recently inspired to grow our own vegetables, taking on varying sizes of “victory gardens,” there’s no doubt that more of us will have more to water! However, we need to remember to water wisely… water smart, Garden Smart!read more...