16″ One Touch Rain Wand
16.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Thermo Plastic Rubber Grip Thumb Controlled Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
16″ One Touch Rain Wand
Water with ease with the one touch rain wand. Allows complete and total water flow control with just one touch of your thumb. Thus eliminating the strain from squeezing as in many current watering tools. Efficiently saves water while watering from one plant to the next. Made with aluminum for a lightweight and durable feel and has rubber over mold for additional protection at the natural wear-point. The one touch rain wand is available in 16″ lengths in red, green, blue and berry colors and 30″ lengths in 6 enticing colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry. Lifetime guarantee to the consumer. Any of the one touch rain wands can be color coordinated with Dramm’s color storm premium rubber hose.
Efficiently saves water while watering from one plant to the next. Eliminates the strain from squeezing as in many current watering tools.
Gentle, full flow for quick watering. Allows complete and total water flow control with just one touch of your thumb.
Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, TPE Rubber
Assembled in the USA with parts from Taiwan and USAEdit Model
- Smooth thumb operated variable water flow control valve
- Comfortable to hold, comfortable use
- Quality valve components and good design ensure years of dependable service
- Available on One-Touch and RainSelect Rain Wand model
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, WI – December 22, 2022 – On Friday, December 16, The Dramm Corporation held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the new Corporate Headquarters and Production Facility.read more...
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – July 13, 2022 – The Dramm Corporation completed the first phase by completing and moving into the 84,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – April 27, 2022 – Dramm Corporation completed the installation of 286 solar panels at the new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. The 18,000 sq. ft. ground-mount solar panels produce an annual energy savings of 161,990 kilowatts.read more...