16″ One Touch Rain Wand
16.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Thermo Plastic Rubber Grip Thumb Controlled Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
16″ One Touch Rain Wand
Water with ease with the one touch rain wand. Allows complete and total water flow control with just one touch of your thumb. Thus eliminating the strain from squeezing as in many current watering tools. Efficiently saves water while watering from one plant to the next. Made with aluminum for a lightweight and durable feel and has rubber over mold for additional protection at the natural wear-point. The one touch rain wand is available in 16″ lengths in red, green, blue and berry colors and 30″ lengths in 6 enticing colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry. Lifetime guarantee to the consumer. Any of the one touch rain wands can be color coordinated with Dramm’s color storm premium rubber hose.
Efficiently saves water while watering from one plant to the next. Eliminates the strain from squeezing as in many current watering tools.
Gentle, full flow for quick watering. Allows complete and total water flow control with just one touch of your thumb.
Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, TPE Rubber
Assembled in the USA with parts from Taiwan and USAEdit Model
- Smooth thumb operated variable water flow control valve
- Comfortable to hold, comfortable use
- Quality valve components and good design ensure years of dependable service
- Available on One-Touch and RainSelect Rain Wand model
“How-To” Gardening Tips
- read more...
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
By: Kurt Dramm Organic food purchases now exceed $50 billion dollars. In 2010, organic food sales totaled almost 23 billion. Each year, organic food demand increases at an increase of 5% to 12%, with an average of 9% increase per year.* This demand has been driven by women and men shopping for clean, healthy, […]read more...
With many of us recently inspired to grow our own vegetables, taking on varying sizes of “victory gardens,” there’s no doubt that more of us will have more to water! However, we need to remember to water wisely… water smart, Garden Smart!read more...