30″ ColorMark Rain Wand
30.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Brass Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
30″ ColorMark Rain Wand
This superbly balanced Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants. Our 30-inch ColorMark Rain Wand has a foam grip and brass shut-off valve for comfortable, extended-use watering. Handcrafted and built to withstand a lifetime. Used daily by professional growers for over 75 years. Lifetime guarantee. Available in six rich colors: red, orange, gold, green, blue and berry.
Dramm’s very best brass shut-off valve is featured on the ColorMark Rain Wand. This Rain Wand is the same watering tool used daily, and preferred by greenhouse growers, nurserymen and horticulturists worldwide. Designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
Dramm ColorMark Rain Wand’s are used for any hand-watering job. Gardens, greenhouse plants, landscapes, trees and shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Hand-machined and assembled from brass, a chrome plated ball and hardwearing, durable seals
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for extended, comfortable use
- Brass shut-off valve provides fingertip water control at the end of your water hose
- A quarter turn of the large, maneuverable handle and the water is shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
- read more...
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
By: Kurt Dramm Organic food purchases now exceed $50 billion dollars. In 2010, organic food sales totaled almost 23 billion. Each year, organic food demand increases at an increase of 5% to 12%, with an average of 9% increase per year.* This demand has been driven by women and men shopping for clean, healthy, […]read more...
With many of us recently inspired to grow our own vegetables, taking on varying sizes of “victory gardens,” there’s no doubt that more of us will have more to water! However, we need to remember to water wisely… water smart, Garden Smart!read more...