30″ Sunrise Rain Wand
30.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
30″ Sunrise Rain Wand
The Sunrise Rain Wand is great for container and garden bed watering. This lightweight Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants. The Sunrise Rain Wand has a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve, perfect for wet and slippery finger. Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths in Dramm’s six bright colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry. The 36″ Hanging Basket Wand, available in blue, is great for watering hanging basket and cleaning gutters. Lifetime guarantee.
Comfort foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve. Made in the USA.
Great for container and garden bed watering. This lightweight Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants.
Aluminum, Brass, Foam Grip
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Horticulture Industry Mourns the Passing of Kurt W. Dramm
Manitowoc, WI – May 18, 2023 – Kurt W. Dramm, a born salesman and friend to all in the horticulture industry, passed away on Tuesday, May 16, at the age of 84.read more...
Hints & Tips from the Pros
You don’t drop your dinner plate on the floor when you’re finished. Avoid unnecessary damage–don’t drop your watering tools onto hard surfaces.read more...
Dramm Corporation’s New Headquarters Ribbon Cutting
Manitowoc, WI – December 22, 2022 – On Friday, December 16, The Dramm Corporation held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the new Corporate Headquarters and Production Facility.read more...
Dramm Corporation’s New Headquarters is Nearly Finished
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters.read more...