30″ Sunrise Rain Wand
30.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
30″ Sunrise Rain Wand
The Sunrise Rain Wand is great for container and garden bed watering. This lightweight Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants. The Sunrise Rain Wand has a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve, perfect for wet and slippery finger. Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths in Dramm’s six bright colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry. The 36″ Hanging Basket Wand, available in blue, is great for watering hanging basket and cleaning gutters. Lifetime guarantee.
Comfort foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve. Made in the USA.
Great for container and garden bed watering. This lightweight Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants.
Aluminum, Brass, Foam Grip
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
This handy PDF will help you determine the length of time needed to provide one-inch of water to your lawn per week. Depending onread more...
Learn about all the parts and adjustments possible with your Dramm Oscillating Sprinkler. This quick video will show you in detail whatread more...
Hard water deposits, lime, scale, rust, dirt and debris. These all find their way into our garden hose at one time or another. This video willread more...
Wise use of water on gardens & lawns saves money, conserves water and produces optimum growing.read more...