RainSelect Rain Wands
Select one of nine water patterns with the simple turn of a dial. The perfect fit for outdoor watering. The Dramm One Touch thumb valve provides complete water flow control. Comes with a lifetime guarantee to the consumer; available in 16” and 30” lengths in a variety of eye-catching colors!
- Select one of nine water patterns with the simple turn of a dial
- The nine water patterns include: Stream, Shower, Center, Rain, Cone, Angle, Mist, Flat, and Fan.
- The perfect fit for outdoor watering
- One Touch thumb valve provides complete water flow control
- Efficiently saves water while watering from one plant to the next
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee to the consumer,
- Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths and in a variety of eye-catching colors.
I’ve been a fan of Dramm water breakers and brass hose connectors for twenty years and buy them for all of my clients, as well. In the past several years, Dramm has introduced many new products and colors to their line. I’ve tried almost everything and found their performance outstanding, as usual. The style department at my magazine is positively giddy over the new range in colors available in hoses, nozzles, and other products. It’s about time someone brought some fun to the ‘all green, all the time” color palette typical of garden products.Madaline Sparks (Real Simple Magazine)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
- read more...
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
By: Kurt Dramm Organic food purchases now exceed $50 billion dollars. In 2010, organic food sales totaled almost 23 billion. Each year, organic food demand increases at an increase of 5% to 12%, with an average of 9% increase per year.* This demand has been driven by women and men shopping for clean, healthy, […]read more...
With many of us recently inspired to grow our own vegetables, taking on varying sizes of “victory gardens,” there’s no doubt that more of us will have more to water! However, we need to remember to water wisely… water smart, Garden Smart!read more...