RainSelect Rain Wands
Select one of nine water patterns with the simple turn of a dial. The perfect fit for outdoor watering. The Dramm One Touch thumb valve provides complete water flow control. Comes with a lifetime guarantee to the consumer; available in 16” and 30” lengths in a variety of eye-catching colors!
- Select one of nine water patterns with the simple turn of a dial
- The nine water patterns include: Stream, Shower, Center, Rain, Cone, Angle, Mist, Flat, and Fan
- The perfect fit for outdoor watering
- One Touch thumb valve provides complete water flow control
- Efficiently saves water while watering from one plant to the next
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee to the consumer,
- Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths and in a variety of eye-catching colors
I’ve been a fan of Dramm water breakers and brass hose connectors for twenty years and buy them for all of my clients, as well. In the past several years, Dramm has introduced many new products and colors to their line. I’ve tried almost everything and found their performance outstanding, as usual. The style department at my magazine is positively giddy over the new range in colors available in hoses, nozzles, and other products. It’s about time someone brought some fun to the ‘all green, all the time” color palette typical of garden products.Madaline Sparks Real Simple Magazine
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, WI – The Dramm Corporation, a leading manufacturer of high-quality watering tools, announces one employee celebrating 40 years of employment at Dramm and two employees retiring. The Dramm family congratulates Theresa Krejarek on her 40thanniversary at the Dramm Corporation! Theresa serves asread more...
Give up gardening? No way! Today’s seniors are active. Even though their living environment may be smaller, it doesn’t mean forgoing healthy hobbies like gardening.read more...
Are you attending the Chicago Flower & Garden Show at Navy Pier March 21 and/or March 24?! If so come check out Dramm’s Educational Talks!read more...
With a little care in preparing for winter, your tools will be ready when Spring arrives!read more...