Sunrise Rain Wands
The Sunrise Rain Wand is great for container and garden bed watering. This lightweight Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants. The Sunrise Rain Wand has a comfortable foam grip and is equipped with the QAV Shut-Off. The QAV Shut-Off features robust construction for increased durability and longer life. The oversize handle is designed to provide easy fingertip water control. A simple quarter turn of the handle and the water is off, even with wet hands. The Sunrise RainWand is available in 16-Inch and 30-Inch lengths in Dramm’s six bright colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry. The 36-inch Hanging Basket Wand, available in blue, is great for watering hanging basket and cleaning gutters. Lifetime guarantee to the consumer.
- Great for container, and garden bed watering
- This lightweight Rain Wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers that won’t wash away soil or harm tender plants
- Comfort foam grip
- QAV Shut-Off features robust construction for increased durability and longer life
- Available in 16″ and 30″ lengths in six vibrant colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry
- 36-Inch Hanging Basket Wand, available in blue, is great for watering hanging baskets and cleaning gutters.
I really like how you have so many products that are color coordinated.Susan Appleget Hurst Better Homes & Gardens
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
By: Kurt Dramm Organic food purchases now exceed $50 billion dollars. In 2010, organic food sales totaled almost 23 billion. Each year, organic food demand increases at an increase of 5% to 12%, with an average of 9% increase per year.* This demand has been driven by women and men shopping for clean, healthy, […]read more...
With many of us recently inspired to grow our own vegetables, taking on varying sizes of “victory gardens,” there’s no doubt that more of us will have more to water! However, we need to remember to water wisely… water smart, Garden Smart!read more...
This handy PDF will help you determine the length of time needed to provide one-inch of water to your lawn per week. Depending onread more...