16″ Classic Rain Wand
16.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
16″ Classic Rain Wand
Our Classic 16″ Rain Wand are suited for quick, large container watering on porches, patios and decks. Known also as a ‘Kid-sized Wand’, the Classic 16″ Rain Wand is something the whole family can enjoy. Creates a gentle, full-flow shower using the Classic Dramm 400 Water Breaker.
Complete with a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve. Made in the USA. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Professional’s Choice Since 1942
Dramm Rain Wand’s are best used for any hand-watering job. Gardens, greenhouse plants, landscapes, trees and shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Horticulture Industry Mourns the Passing of Kurt W. Dramm
Manitowoc, WI – May 18, 2023 – Kurt W. Dramm, a born salesman and friend to all in the horticulture industry, passed away on Tuesday, May 16, at the age of 84.read more...
Hints & Tips from the Pros
You don’t drop your dinner plate on the floor when you’re finished. Avoid unnecessary damage–don’t drop your watering tools onto hard surfaces.read more...
Dramm Corporation’s New Headquarters Ribbon Cutting
Manitowoc, WI – December 22, 2022 – On Friday, December 16, The Dramm Corporation held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the new Corporate Headquarters and Production Facility.read more...
Dramm Corporation’s New Headquarters is Nearly Finished
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters.read more...