16″ Classic Rain Wand
16.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
16″ Classic Rain Wand
Our Classic 16″ Rain Wand are suited for quick, large container watering on porches, patios and decks. Known also as a ‘Kid-sized Wand’, the Classic 16″ Rain Wand is something the whole family can enjoy. Creates a gentle, full-flow shower using the Classic Dramm 400 Water Breaker.
Complete with a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve. Made in the USA. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Professional’s Choice Since 1942
Dramm Rain Wand’s are best used for any hand-watering job. Gardens, greenhouse plants, landscapes, trees and shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters. “We are very happy with how it is all coming together.”, exclaimed Heidi Dramm Becker, granddaughter of the company’s founder, “A.C.E. Building Service has been great to work […]read more...
Manitowoc, WI – July 13, 2022 – The Dramm Corporation completed the first phase by completing and moving into the 84,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – April 27, 2022 – Dramm Corporation completed the installation of 286 solar panels at the new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. The 18,000 sq. ft. ground-mount solar panels produce an annual energy savings of 161,990 kilowatts.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...