24″ Classic Rain Wand
24.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
24″ Classic Rain Wand
Great for gardens and all-around, general watering tasks, the Classic 24″ Rain Wand is a lightweight, watering tool that provides a gentle, full-flow shower. Originally designed for greenhouses and nurseryman, this all American-Made, tool is perfect for gardens, flower beds and landscapes.
Dramm Classic Rain Wand’s have a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve–perfect for arthritic hands or wet, slippery fingers. Made in the USA. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Used by professional growers worldwide since 1942.
Our Classic Rain Wands are best used for watering greenhouse plants, gardens & shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Horticulture Industry Mourns the Passing of Kurt W. Dramm
Manitowoc, WI – May 18, 2023 – Kurt W. Dramm, a born salesman and friend to all in the horticulture industry, passed away on Tuesday, May 16, at the age of 84.read more...
Hints & Tips from the Pros
You don’t drop your dinner plate on the floor when you’re finished. Avoid unnecessary damage–don’t drop your watering tools onto hard surfaces.read more...
Dramm Corporation’s New Headquarters Ribbon Cutting
Manitowoc, WI – December 22, 2022 – On Friday, December 16, The Dramm Corporation held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the new Corporate Headquarters and Production Facility.read more...
Dramm Corporation’s New Headquarters is Nearly Finished
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters.read more...