24″ Classic Rain Wand
24.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
24″ Classic Rain Wand
Great for gardens and all-around, general watering tasks, the Classic 24″ Rain Wand is a lightweight, watering tool that provides a gentle, full-flow shower. Originally designed for greenhouses and nurseryman, this all American-Made, tool is perfect for gardens, flower beds and landscapes.
Dramm Classic Rain Wand’s have a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve–perfect for arthritic hands or wet, slippery fingers. Made in the USA. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Used by professional growers worldwide since 1942.
Our Classic Rain Wands are best used for watering greenhouse plants, gardens & shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters. “We are very happy with how it is all coming together.”, exclaimed Heidi Dramm Becker, granddaughter of the company’s founder, “A.C.E. Building Service has been great to work […]read more...
Manitowoc, WI – July 13, 2022 – The Dramm Corporation completed the first phase by completing and moving into the 84,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – April 27, 2022 – Dramm Corporation completed the installation of 286 solar panels at the new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. The 18,000 sq. ft. ground-mount solar panels produce an annual energy savings of 161,990 kilowatts.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – June 25, 2021 – The Dramm Corporation has begun construction of its new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...