24″ Classic Rain Wand
24.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
24″ Classic Rain Wand
Great for gardens and all-around, general watering tasks, the Classic 24″ Rain Wand is a lightweight, watering tool that provides a gentle, full-flow shower. Originally designed for greenhouses and nurseryman, this all American-Made, tool is perfect for gardens, flower beds and landscapes.
Dramm Classic Rain Wand’s have a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve–perfect for arthritic hands or wet, slippery fingers. Made in the USA. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Used by professional growers worldwide since 1942.
Our Classic Rain Wands are best used for watering greenhouse plants, gardens & shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, WI – December 22, 2022 – On Friday, December 16, The Dramm Corporation held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the new Corporate Headquarters and Production Facility.read more...
Manitowoc, Wisconsin- Manitowoc, Wisconsin – July 15, 2022 – After months of planning and construction the Dramm Corporation eagerly awaits the completion of their new corporate headquarters.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – July 13, 2022 – The Dramm Corporation completed the first phase by completing and moving into the 84,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.read more...
Manitowoc, WI – April 27, 2022 – Dramm Corporation completed the installation of 286 solar panels at the new headquarters in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. The 18,000 sq. ft. ground-mount solar panels produce an annual energy savings of 161,990 kilowatts.read more...