30″ Classic Rain Wand
30.000″ x 3.000″ x 2.000″
Water Control Grip Type
Foam Comfort Grip with Plastic Ball Valve
- The original full-flow shower head nozzle.
- Provides fast, full-flow watering without damage to your plants or disturbing soil.
- Used and recommended daily by professional growers worldwide.
- Impact resistant plastic, and aluminum alloy with 3/4-inch Garden Hose Threads (GHT).
- Invented, designed and manufactured in Wisconsin.
30″ Classic Rain Wand
Great for container, and garden bed watering Originally designed for greenhouses and nurseryman, this lightweight wand provides a gentle, full-flow shower for flowers.
The Classic Rain Wand has a comfortable foam grip and a large, easy-to-use shut-off valve, perfect for arthritic hands or wet, slippery fingers. Made in the USA Comes with a lifetime guarantee. The 16″ Patio Plant Wand is designed for container watering. The 36″ Hanging Basket is great for watering hanging baskets and cleaning gutters.
Used by professional growers worldwide since 1942.
Our Classic Rain Wand is best used for watering greenhouse plants, gardens & shrubs.
Spacecraft Grade Aluminum Alloy, Impact Resistant Plastic, Brass, Comfort Foam
Made in the USAEdit Model
- Foam comfort grip offers a soft, non-binding handgrip for comfortable use
- Impact-resistant plastic shut-off valve allows for fingertip water control at the end of your garden hose
- A simple, quarter-turn of the large, easy-to-move handle and the water is adjusted or shut-off.
- Standard 3/4-inch GHT (Garden Hose Thread)
“How-To” Gardening Tips
Manitowoc, WI – The Dramm Corporation, a leading manufacturer of high-quality watering tools, announces one employee celebrating 40 years of employment at Dramm and two employees retiring. The Dramm family congratulates Theresa Krejarek on her 40thanniversary at the Dramm Corporation! Theresa serves asread more...
Give up gardening? No way! Today’s seniors are active. Even though their living environment may be smaller, it doesn’t mean forgoing healthy hobbies like gardening.read more...
Are you attending the Chicago Flower & Garden Show at Navy Pier March 21 and/or March 24?! If so come check out Dramm’s Educational Talks!read more...
With a little care in preparing for winter, your tools will be ready when Spring arrives!read more...